Tottenham ready to splurge 280 million on new signings for Antonio Conte
Chelsea’s Premier League title rival Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly ready to spend an incredible 280 million pounds on new signings. If true, the transfer spending frenzy could go all the way up to 590 million pounds next summer. “We’re pleased that we have made our intentions known and it is now down for them (Chelsea) to decide what they want do with us”, said Mauricio Pochettino in response.
Tottenham are set to splash out 280 million on new signings for Antonio Conte. The club have been linked with a number of players that could be arriving in the summer transfer window.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here is the most recent rumor and gossip.
Spurs will support Conte with a €280 million war fund, according to the latest news.
Tottenham Hotspur are said to be working on a list of winter reinforcements as they want to spend a €280 million budget on a number of Serie A talents to improve the team.
According to Calciomercato, four players have been identified as prospective targets, with signings expected across the board.
Dusan Vlahovic, the Fiorentina star who has received attention from Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain in recent months, is the most expensive player on the list. The 21-year-old striker scored a triple trick against Spezia in his previous game, maintaining a run of brilliance that has prompted I Viola to seek €80 million for his services.
With former Nerazzurri manager Antonio Conte ready to take over as Spurs’ next manager, the Premier League team is also interested in Stefan de Vrij and Marcelo Brozovic of Internazionale. Last season, they won Serie A under Conte, which might be a determining factor in their decision to move to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium from the San Siro.
Spurs are said to be interested in Alessio Romagnoli, and the club may be able to negotiate a lower fee for his services, since discussions between AC Milan and the defender have stalled on a new contract that is slated to expire next summer.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
If Antonio Conte, the former Inter Milan manager, is appointed as the next manager, Tottenham will be willing to spend heavily. Getty Images/Alessandro Sabattini
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– Erling Haaland might be on his way to Barcelona, according to El Nacional, where his agent Mino Raiola wants him to join the Blaugrana because of his friendship with Joan Laporta. The future of the 21-year-old attacker has been linked with a number of Europe’s top clubs this season, and with a €75 million release clause next season, Barcelona might find a way to sign him next summer.
– According to Ekrem Konur, Arsenal is planning a January offer for Luka Jovic. The club has been connected with a number of attackers in recent months, and it is said that they will make a €25 million bid to Real Madrid for the 23-year-old striker’s signing. Jovic joined the club in 2019 but has struggled to get into the first squad, with Carlo Ancelotti preferring Karim Benzema as his No. 9 option.
– According to FourFourTwo, Donny van de Beek may go to Emirates owing to a familial link. As we get closer to the start of the January transfer window, speculation about the future of the 24-year-old midfielder is heating up. With Arsenal set to lose Thomas Partey to the African Cup of Nations, Van de Beek is seen as a possible reinforcement, with his future at Manchester United looking more uncertain.
– Chrislain Matsima of AS Monaco might be on his way out of the Ligue 1 club, according to RMC Sport, who claim that the Bundesliga has already made contact about a possible transfer for the 19-year-old defender. He’s only started one game at right-back this season, and it’s been suggested that Monaco might be willing to let him go on loan to get more playing time.
Nicolo Schira reports that Gonzalo Villar is expected to depart Roma in the winter transfer market. Real Betis and Valencia are the only two teams that have made contact about a possible loan so far, with both clubs interested in a loan. Last season, the 23-year-old midfielder made 33 appearances in Serie A and contributed one assist.
Tottenham Hotspur is looking to make a splash in the transfer window this summer. The club is ready to spend up to 280 million on new signings for Antonio Conte. Reference: spurs news update today.
- tottenham transfer news today
- sky sports tottenham transfer news
- antonio conte tottenham
- antonio conte real madrid
- antonio conte news