Razer Synapse won’t open/ failed to start [Full Fix]
Razer Synapse is the software that Razer uses to control devices on your computer. It does a lot of things, like sync games and profiles, or it can be used with any other device you might have. This article will show you how to fix razer synapse not opening/ failed to start.
Razer Synapse is a software application that allows users to configure and customize their Razer devices. The “razer synapse download” is a command-line tool that allows users to search for, download, and install Razer Synapse on the system.
authored by Matthew Adams
Expert in Windows and Software
Matthew is a freelance writer who has written a number of articles on different technology-related themes. His major interest is the Windows operating system and all that surrounds it. He is enthralled by… Read more
14 November 2021 (last updated)
Originally published in February 2021.
- Razer Synapse is an essential piece of software that allows users to customize Razer peripherals, although it sometimes fails.
- Many Windows users have expressed dissatisfaction with Razer Synapse’s inability to open. Try reinstalling the device drivers if you’re one of them.
- If Razer Synapse won’t start, make sure you follow the instructions below to reinstall it securely.
- If Razer Synapse doesn’t start, you’ll need to stop Razer processes using the instructions in this post, so keep reading!
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Razer Synapse is a hardware configuration program that allows users to customize Razer peripherals, although many customers have claimed that it isn’t functioning.
Users have reported unexpected failures in Razer Synapse, among other concerns, and we’ll fix these issues once and for all in today’s post, so keep reading!
What should I do if Razer Synapse refuses to open?
- Razer Synapse and Razer device drivers need be reinstalled.
- Installing Razer Surround with Synapse is not recommended.
- Install the most recent version of the Microsoft.NET Framework.
- Turn off any third-party antivirus software as well as Windows Defender Firewall.
- Razer processes should be kept to a minimum.
- Make sure Windows is up to date.
1. Install the latest versions of Razer Synapse and Razer device drivers.
- To launch the Device Manager window, right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the menu.
- On the Device Manager window, double-click the Mice and other pointing devices, Keyboards, and Human Interface Devices category.
- Select the Uninstall device choices on the context menus of all the Razer devices mentioned in those categories by right-clicking them.
- On the dialog box window that appears for each Razer device, choose the Delete the driver software for this device option.
- To confirm, press the Uninstall button.
- For a few minutes, unplug any connected Razer devices.
- After that, restart your computer or laptop.
- After restarting Windows, reconnect the Razer devices. The drivers for the devices will be reinstalled automatically by Windows.
- Download the most recent version of Razer Synapse software. Then use the setup wizard to reinstall Razer Synapse.
If Razer Synapse won’t start on your computer, there might be a problem with Razer device drivers. The problem may be resolved by reinstalling both the Razer device drivers and the Synapse software.
Note that you should use a third-party uninstaller to completely remove Synapse from your Windows 10 PC.
2. Do not use Synapse with Razer Surround.
- By hitting the Windows key + R, you may access Run.
- To launch the window right below, type appwiz.cpl into the Run text box and click OK.
- To uninstall Razer Surround from Windows, select it and click Uninstall.
The Razer Surround module might be the cause of your Razer Synaps freezing or not opening. As a result, deleting or deactivating that module might help the program work again.
When you log in to your Razer account after reinstalling Synapse as described above, you may cancel the installation of Razer Surround.
A feature update will appear when you connect Synapse to the Internet, which you should cancel. After the setup, click the Razer Surround notice and choose to cancel the installation.
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
After that, restart Windows and update Synapse. If Razer Surround is already installed, you may remove it by following the instructions outlined above.
3. Download and install the most recent version of the Microsoft.NET Framework.
The NET Framework is a system need for Razer Synapse, and if you don’t have it installed, Razer Synapse 3 may not operate. You may need to update the latest.NET Framework for Synapse 3.0 if an older.NET Framework version is already installed.
Install the latest.NET Framework version using the setup wizard. After that, you may run the installer to install the most recent.NET Framework on Windows.
4. Disable third-party antivirus software and Windows Defender Firewall.
- Using the Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut, open Run.
- Press the OK button after typing firewall.cpl in Run. The Windows Defender Firewall Control Panel applet will appear, as illustrated below.
- To view the choices indicated right below, click Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- Then click the OK button after selecting both the Turn off Windows Defender Firewall radio options.
Razer Synapse freezing and other troubles may potentially be caused by third-party antivirus software and the Windows Defender Firewall. As a result, disabling third-party antivirus software and the Windows Defender Firewall may also help Razer Synapse.
Most third-party antivirus software include deactivate options on their system tray icon context menus that you may use to temporarily disable them. To switch off the Windows Defender Firewall, follow the steps outlined above.
5. Shut off Razer processes.
- Select Task Manager by right-clicking the Taskbar.
- Then, under background processes, pick any Razer processes and click End task to terminate them.
- Close Task Manager and launch Synapse as an administrator after that.
If Razer Synapse isn’t functioning, some Synapse users have reported that terminating Razer processes before starting Synapse 3.0 will assist. Simply follow the instructions outlined above to do this.
6. Make sure Windows is up to date.
- Click the Type here to search button on the Windows 10 taskbar to launch the Cortana app.
- In Cortana’s search box, type the term update.
- Then, in Cortana, select Check for updates to see the window shown below.
- To check whether there are any available updates, hit the Check for updates button.
- After upgrading Windows, restart the computer.
If Razer Synapse won’t open, Windows updates may be able to assist. Unless you’ve changed your Windows Update settings, the updates are normally automatic, although you could miss a couple.
These are some of the options for resolving the problem of Razer Synapse not opening. If you have any more Razer Synapse solutions, please post them in the comments section.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Was this page of assistance to you? 4
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
There are currently 1 comment(s).
Watch This Video-
The “razer synapse failed to start 2021” is a problem that many people have been having. The issue has been fixed by updating your Razer Synapse software.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Razer Synapse failed to start?
A: To fix this, you need to open the Razer Synapse application. From there, select Open and then it should start working again.
Why does Razer Synapse not opening on startup?
A: The Razer Synapse application is a software specifically designed to manage and optimize your synapses. If the app fails to start, that means it needs some form of assistance in order for you to open it properly. To fix this issue, try closing out other applications on your computer before launching RZSynapse again.
How do I force a Razer Synapse to open?
A: The only way to open a Razer Synapse is by having the computer restart.
- razer synapse 3
- razer synapse 3.0 not opening
- razer synapse update
- razer synapse not opening on startup
- razer synapse 2.0 not opening