Some users of the Samsung Galaxy S10 are experiencing issues with MMS, which is a messaging service that allows for images and videos to be sent. In this article, we’ll cover the steps on how to fix your phone when it’s not sending or receiving MMS messages successfully.
The “samsung galaxy s10 mms not working” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many methods to fix the issue, but the most common one is using a third-party app.
WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and more apps may be downloaded on the Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+. As a result, you may include images or movies in your text messages. Some folks, on the other hand, prefer to use a traditional app like MMS. You can share and receive photos, movies, music, and other files with ease. When you get multimedia, you may need to touch it to download it. However, it does not always work. How can I get my Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ to get MMS again? Continue reading to learn more.
See also: How To Fix A Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ That Won’t Make Phone Calls
What to Do If Your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Isn’t Downloading MMS
Organize your storage space.
Examine your phone’s storage. Select Settings > Device maintenance or Device care > Storage from the drop-down menu. It’s possible that your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ isn’t downloading MMS because there’s just a little amount of free space remaining. Delete outdated communications, particularly those that include multimedia assets.
Switch between mobile data and WiFi.
This easy approach has helped several people solve their Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ that isn’t downloading MMS.
1. Select Connections from the Settings menu. 2. Locate the WiFi option and disable it.
3. Find Data use and press it while on the Connections screen. 4. Find Mobile data and turn it off. 5. Leave your phone in this position for a minute. 6. Make sure both WiFi and mobile data are turned on. 7. Turn the gadget off and on again.
“Auto-retrieve” should be turned off.
When you turn on Auto-retrieve, the phone will automatically download photographs whenever you get an MMS message. Check to see whether this feature is turned on. Then make an attempt to turn it off.
1. Go to your phone’s Messages app. 2. On the upper-right screen, tap More (three dots symbol). 3. From the drop-down menu, choose Settings. 4. Select More options from the drop-down menu. 5. Select multimodal messages 6. Locate the Auto retrieve option and disable it.
Return to your Messages app and manually download MMS on your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+.
Data Saver should be disabled.
Enabling the Data Saver function might assist you in managing your phone’s data. However, it’s possible that it’s the source of your MMS problems. If your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ isn’t downloading MMS, try turning off the Data Saver.
1. Go to Settings and choose Data Saver from the drop-down menu. 2. Select Data Saver. 3. To turn it off, tap the switch button.
Check the APN.
Once you place the SIM card into the tray of your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+, the APN settings will be configured automatically. You can, however, manually verify or put it up.
1. Select Settings from the Apps screen. 2. Press the Connections button. 3. Choose a mobile network 4. Select Access Point Names from the drop-down menu. 5. Make contact with your operator.
You may receive the APN information from your carrier by calling them or looking it up on their website. Remove your SIM card and switch to a new carrier if the problem continues. Check to see if the issue persists.
Reset Network Configuration
Some settings might be causing your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ to stop downloading MMS. It’s probably something to do with WiFi or mobile data settings. Because there are so many settings on the phone, going through them one by one will take an eternity. As a result, resetting network settings is the best option. It will reset all network settings (Bluetooth, mobile data, and so on) to factory defaults at the same time. There will be no data loss if you use this strategy. As a result, it is risk-free.
1. To reach the Apps screen, unlock your phone and slide up on the empty area on your Home screen. 2. Locate and press the Settings icon. 3. Select a general manager. 4. Select Reset Network Settings from the Reset menu. 6. Press the Reset Settings button. 7. If required, enter your PIN, then press Reset Settings to confirm.
Watch This Video-
The “samsung galaxy s10 will not download pictures” is an issue that has been present for a while. Samsung released a fix to fix the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Samsung not downloading MMS?
A: Unfortunately, your Samsung does not have MMS support. To view the last text message that you received on your phone, please use one of the following methods below:
1) Bluetooth or USB connection to a computer
2) Download and install an app from Google Play Store like SMS Text Messages
How do you fix MMS not downloading?
A: Sometimes MMS not downloading is caused by a bad internet connection. If this happens, try to restart your phone and then go back into the settings of Beat Saber on PSVR where you can reset your network information.
How do I download MMS on my Samsung Galaxy S10?
A: To download MMS on your Samsung Galaxy, you will need to enable the option Allow Download in settings.
- galaxy s10 not downloading picture messages on wifi
- how to turn off mms on samsung s10
- galaxy s10 mms over wifi
- samsung a32 mms not working
- sprint mms not downloading 2021